Friday, August 31, 2007
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Monday, August 27, 2007
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Friday, August 24, 2007
And some seeds for next year. They will be fun to grow, have never seen them before.
Thank you so much Jennie!
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Just to show the size (you really can't tell whether it is a doiley or a shawl from the above pictures) I have put a couple of video casettes on it.
Pattern: The Cap Shawl from Victorian Lace Today by Jane Sowerby.
Yarn: Kid Seta. 70% kid mohair, 30% silk, bourdeaux. 210m/25g. 185 g (1554 m).
Needles: 4mm Addi Lace circular needles (60, 80 100 cm)
Size: Blocked to 190 cm in diameter!!
Time: July 11th - August 22nd 2007
Modifications: Smaller needles.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Sunday, August 19, 2007
- Pattern: Branching Out from http://www.knitty.com/
- Yarn: 75g Debbie Bliss Pure Silk, 100% silk, 124m/50g
- Needles: 4mm Addi Lace Circular
- Size: 150x14 cm (59"x5½")
- Modifications: None, but I didn't use all the yarn. I think the length is just perfect
- Time: Aug 1st - aug 19th