Sunday, August 19, 2007

Branching Out -Finito

So, here she is, Branching Out. Blocking sure does wonders! I was worried that it looked a bit clumsy and thought the yarn might be too heavy for the pattern, but it turned out just perfect.



Okay, maybe I should have changed the t-shirt. I like when people show things while wearing them as it is so much easier to get a good impression of the size, so figured I better put on a couple of ms. headless myself.



  • Pattern: Branching Out from http://www.knitty.com/
  • Yarn: 75g Debbie Bliss Pure Silk, 100% silk, 124m/50g
  • Needles: 4mm Addi Lace Circular
  • Size: 150x14 cm (59"x5½")
  • Modifications: None, but I didn't use all the yarn. I think the length is just perfect
  • Time: Aug 1st - aug 19th

3 comments:

rabbitIng said...

lovely! you asked in an earlier blog whether blocking was worth it - i think this gives you your answer! ;) it makes it look so professional.

Anonymous said...

Its lovely. I know now that I must dig in my stash for some purple silk!

Anonymous said...

Branching Out is a very fun pattern to do. I like yours. It must feel really nice in a silk yarn, too!