So, here she is, Branching Out. Blocking sure does wonders! I was worried that it looked a bit clumsy and thought the yarn might be too heavy for the pattern, but it turned out just perfect.
Okay, maybe I should have changed the t-shirt. I like when people show things while wearing them as it is so much easier to get a good impression of the size, so figured I better put on a couple of ms. headless myself.
- Pattern: Branching Out from http://www.knitty.com/
- Yarn: 75g Debbie Bliss Pure Silk, 100% silk, 124m/50g
- Needles: 4mm Addi Lace Circular
- Size: 150x14 cm (59"x5½")
- Modifications: None, but I didn't use all the yarn. I think the length is just perfect
- Time: Aug 1st - aug 19th