Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Lace square

I have FINALLY finished the lace square! I must admit I was very fed up with it. I kept on making mistakes. It hasn't scared me off doing lace knitting though. But the patterns on the sides I will never do again!

I have ordered an new digital camera today: Canon Supershot A710IS

I will be nice with good quality images again.
And! My mermaid yarn has arrived. I am still in doubt as to which colours to choose. Some of them are much more similar than expected and I fear they will not show up in the stribes. So maybe I'll choose the dark one after all.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on finishing the lace square, its lovely. I've got a bit bored with my squares recently but you've inspired me to pick it up again.

I love the mermaid colours you're right that they are quite similiar. I think the black from the right hand photo and the blue (bottom right) and green from the left hand photo would go well together. I'm excited to see which ones you will choose!