Friday, November 2, 2007

Spoiled rotten

Just have a look at this! All kind of goodies ....

AND....yes....it's Jaggerspun Zephyr!!!
My moanings in the Spring Shawl Surprice group about not having ever tried nor seen Zephyr was read by Reb and she asked if she could send me a little skein enough for a scarf so I could try it out. How could I resist???
And then what does she do! She spoils me with a wonderful surprise and skeins of Zephyr i three different colours! Do I like it? YES! Is it suitable for SSS? YES!

And it is so much fun and extremely interessting to get to know someone so far away!
Thanks a million Reb, you really made my day.
I already have plans for the yarn...but it's a secret ;-)

4 comments:

Peggy said...

Those colors are gorgeous!!!!! I can't wait to see what you make with it. How much yardage or meters is there?

LUL said...

416m/455yards of Peacock and Bottle Green and 555m/607yards of Basil. :-)
Can't wait to try them. I think I will make another swatch for SSS -just to try it.
The colour really are fantastic. I guess I just have to get that shade card ;-) -and then start placing orders! But it will be diffeicult to decide if the rest are just as beautiful!

N. Maria said...

Love the colors of your Zephyr. It IS wonderful yarn to work with.

Reb said...

I'm so glad you like it, Lul! I was very happy to spread the Zephyr Love. :)

I am so curious to see what secrets you are making!