Sunday, July 15, 2007

The Cap Shawl #4

My new Addi Lace needles has arrived. It is so much easier to knit now. Not that my arms like it, so the progress is a little slow. Am at row 37 and have 180 stitches on the needles

Beautiful golden needles

It looks like...a cap!

Or a mushroom! But the patterns starts to show.

How many weird ways can I come up with.
I am not 100% happy with the center. It should have been more defined. Guess I should have made a few more rounds before starting the pattern.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok ... my first thought... don't ask why but "that's strange to model a shawl on a yellow sausage"... LOL. Its lovely!
Are you familiar with the crochet circle method for starting circular lace? Time for you to start waiting for the post to come!

Helle from Denmark said...

Thanks for you comment on my blog. Just took a look around your blog...looks great...!! Socks are easy...you can do it!!*GRIN*

Du virker forresten til at være lige så skør som mig...!!*GRINER*